Terms and Conditions
1. The Bionutri website is provided by Bionutri Limited, a company registered in England and Wales, Registration Number 2472124, whose Registered Office is at 19 Highfield Road, Edgbaston, Birmingham B15 3BH and whose Trading Address is 1 Beech Road, Bournville, Birmingham B30 1LL, UK. These Terms and Conditions are in respect of Bionutri Limited’s products and service as expressed within this website and referred to as “Bionutri”.
2. Bionutri products are Foods (as defined by the Food Safety Act) and within that, are Food Supplements (as defined by the Food Supplements Directive 2002/46/ec) manufactured in the United Kingdom and are marketed and sold by Bionutri in accordance with UK and European law and specifically according to the Food Safety Act 1990 and the Food Supplements (England) Regulations 2003. We warrant conformance to UK food law provided that the products are stored and used as detailed on the pack.
3. Bionutri products are sold at the prices published in our Price List which is available on request. Prices include UK taxes as applicable. Prices are subject to change without notice. Orders may be placed by email, phone or by post and are dispatched within 1 working day of placement unless otherwise advised, by 1st class post or by courier at our discretion. All prices are Pounds Sterling (GBP). We are under no obligation to accept any particular order.
4. Orders for delivery within the UK are sent postage free unless the order value is below £24.00 in which case a post and packing charge of £3.60 will be added to the order.
5. Orders for delivery to other countries within the European Union and European Economic Area are accepted unless they are in respect of a country for which we have an Appointed Distributor (as detailed on our website) in which case we will request that the order be made instead to our Distributor. Orders are sent post free unless the order value is below £50.00 in which case a post and packing charge will be added to the order according to weight and agreed with the Purchaser before order acceptance.
6. We accept orders from most countries in the rest of the world by separate acknowledgment of the Purchaser’s understanding of Customs regulations and for some countries extra conditions apply which will be notified to the purchaser before we accept the order. Delivery and postal method are by separate agreement. We do not accept orders from the United States of America or from Canada.
7. The Purchaser will be advised of the total order cost before we request card details for payment process except that Orders sent to countries outside the European Union may be subject to Customs Clearance fees, Port Health or Import fees which are beyond our control and are the responsibility of the Purchaser to pay directly to the Clearance Authority.
8. Apart from customers who have an approved credit account, payment for orders is by payment card (debit or credit cards accepted by us) at the time of purchase or by cheque. Card Payment Acceptance is processed by a financial Merchant Services provider (the Card Processor) authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
9. For orders made by telephone we accept card payments over the phone. Payment card information is transmitted to our Card Processor via a secure link directly from our computer terminal only. We do not store customer card details. The card information provided to us is destroyed as soon as the transaction has been completed.
10. For orders made by email we will send to the Purchaser by email a secure direct link to our Card Processor. Payment is made by the Purchaser directly to the Card Processor without the Purchaser needing to provide card information to ourselves. The Card Processor will confirm payment both to the Purchaser and to ourselves so that delivery can be processed without delay.
11. Data Protection: We do not share any customer information with any third parties apart from that required to be shared in performance of our contract with the purchaser, with Royal Mail or other courier (delivery information) and with our Card Processor (necessary card processing detail) or with Government or Government Agency Officials in performance of their legal duty. We protect data provided to us in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
12. Unless we have advised the purchaser otherwise we expect orders to have been delivered in good condition to the purchaser within 5 working days in the UK, seven working days within Europe and fourteen working days in the rest of the world. If the purchaser has not received the order within this period then the purchaser must notify us as soon as possible. We will contact the deliverer where possible to try to determine the reason for the delivery failure and will resend or refund the purchase if delivery has been frustrated. If delivery failure is the fault of the Purchaser we are under no obligation to provide any redress.
13. The purchaser may cancel their order up to two weeks after acceptance conditional upon having stored the products in accordance with our storage instructions and the products remaining unopened. The purchaser is responsible for returning the goods to us in good condition and for the integrity of the delivery service used for the return. In these circumstances, the purchaser’s payment for the goods will be refunded in full when we have received the goods back in good condition. The Statutory rights under UK Law of the Purchaser are not affected.
14. In any dispute the laws of England & Wales shall apply.